Quiz delivers improved control of grass weeds including wild oats, foxtail barley, Japanese brome and quackgrass, plus tank mix options, a wide window of application and no re-cropping restrictions.
Pulses, canola, flax & other crops
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage:No crop staging restrictions
- Weed stage:See Weeds Controlled section
Seed to all major crops the year after application
Boa, Boa Pro, Ninja, Samurai
RATES AND PACKAGING
Case: 2 x 8 L jug treats 80 acres
Bulk: 96 L drum treats 480 acres
Bulk: 500 L tote treats 2500 acres
10 US gallons/acre (40 L/acre)
Assassin™at 5 L – 10L per 1000 L of water or Sure-Mix™at 5 L per 1000 L of water
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start agitation and continue agitation throughout mixing and application.
- If required, add dry formulation tank mix partners first, followed by liquid formulation tank mix partners.
- Add correct amount of Quiz, followed by correct amount of surfactant.
- Complete filling of spray tank, apply product, and continue application until the tank is empty.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES
- Ally®(fescue only), Ares®* (Clearfield canola), Glyphosate* (RR canola & RR soybeans), Vigor™* (LL canola), Ninja™*, Kamikaze™*, Samurai™*, Boa™*, Boa Pro*, Pinnacle®, Reliance™STS™
- Consult the product label or crop protection guides for a complete list of crop specific tank mixes, application rates, and use guidelines.
200 mL/acre rate:
- Barnyard grass (2 leaf to early tillering)
- Green foxtail (2 leaf to early tillering)
- Fall panicum (2 leaf to early tillering)
- Foxtail barley1(2 leaf to early tillering)
- Japanese brome1(2-6 leaf stage)
- Old witchgrass (2 leaf to early tillering)
- Proso millet (2 leaf to early tillering)
- Quackgrass1(suppression) (2-6 leaf)
- Wild Oats (1-5 leaf, up to 2 tillers)
- Volunteer cereals (2 leaf to early tillering)
- Yellow foxtail (2 leaf to early tillering)
300 mL/acre rate: (including weeds controlled at 200 mL/acre rate)
- Quackgrass1(2-6 leaf)
1Spring seedlings only. Quiz will not control established plants or plants beyond the 6-leaf stage.