- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds and use higher water volumes with dense crop canopy and/or large weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration, twisting of stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
- Application to crops that are stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, water-logged soil (soil at or near field capacity), disease or insect damage may result in crop injury. Drought, disease, or insect damage following application may also result in crop injury.
- Product will degrade if left in the sprayer for more than 24 hours after mixing.
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.