WHY USE FOXXY THIEF?
- Similar performance as Travallas®
- Proven control of cleavers, hemp-nettle, white cockle and wild buckwheat
- Control of group 2 resistant cleavers
- Controls or suppresses 24 broadleaf weeds including Canada thistle
- Use in all soil zones
- Systemic dual modes of action for resistance management
- Widest window of application available
- Excellent crop safety at all application stages
- Great tank mix option with Aurora®, HellCat® or Himalaya™†
- Limited re-cropping restrictions
- Proven broad-spectrum control of the toughest broadleaf weeds in the black soil zone
WEEDS CONTROLLED OR SUPPRESSED
- Canada thistle (4)
- Chickweed (1) (1-6 leaf)
- Cleavers (2) (1-6 whorl)
- Corn spurry
- Cow cockle
- Dandelion (3) (rosettes)
- Green smartweed
- Kochia (2)
- Night flowering catchfly
- Redroot pigweed
- Russian Thistle
- Shepherd’s purse
- Volunteer canola3
- Volunteer flax
- White cockle
- Wild buckwheat (1-8 leaf5
- Wild mustard
- Canada thistle (4)
(1) Apply when chickweed is small and actively growing, but before canopy prevents thorough coverage
(2) Including group 2 resistant biotypes
(3) Addition of MPCA at 190 mL/acre is required to control Clearfield canola and dandelion (rosettes up to 15 cm)
(4) Top growth control only. For best results, apply before bud stage when thistles are no larger than 15 cm tall
(5) Under dry conditions control may be reduced and large plants may regrow after treatment
- Group 2 and 4
- Not required if mixed with a wild oat herbicide
- If used alone, Icon™, Agral® 90 or AgSurf at 2 L per 1000 L water
- Fluroxypyr 180 g/L emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Thifensulfuron-methyl 75% dry flowable (DF)
- Metsulfuron-methyl 60% water dispersible granules (WDG)
- Case: 80 acres
WHEN TO APPLY
- Crop stage: 2 leaf – flag leaf
- Weed stage: less than 10 cm in height or diameter unless otherwise noted.
- 5 – 10 US gallons/acre (20-40 L/acre)
- 2 hours
- 10 months after application: barley, canola, durum wheat, fababean, field corn, flax, oats, peas, spring wheat, soybeans.
- 22 months after application: above crops plus lentils
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES*
- Aurora, Hellcat, Himalaya™†, MPower® MCPA Ester @190 mL/acre, Axial®, Simplicity™, Traxos®
- Do not freeze. If product is frozen, bring to room temperature and agitate before use.
GRAZING AND HARVEST
- Livestock may graze treated areas 7 days after application
- Withdraw meat animals from treated areas at least 3 days before slaughter
- Allow 7 days after application before cutting hay or harvesting forage
- Fill the spray tank 1/2 full of water, start sprayer agitation and continue throughout mixing and application process.
- Add the required amount of Rambo™.
- Add the required amount of MPower® Pro
- Add the required amount of grass weed control tank mix partner.
- Add the required amount of Foxxy™.
- If desired add the required amount of MPower MCPA Ester.
- Add any required surfactants, complete filling of sprayer and apply.
- If application is stopped prior to completion, re-suspend spray solution by full agitation prior to commencing spraying again.
- Best results will occur with temperatures between 12° C and 24° C in warm moist conditions when weeds are small and actively growing.
- Ensure thorough spray coverage of target weeds and use higher water volumes with dense crop canopy and/or large weeds.
- Typical symptoms (discoloration, twisting of stems) of dying weeds may not be visible for several days to 2 weeks after application, depending on growing conditions. Control of weeds may take 3-4 weeks.
- Degree of control and duration of effect are dependent on weed sensitivity, weed size, crop competition, growing conditions at and following treatment, and spray coverage.
- When weeds are stressed due to drought, flooding or prolonged hot or cool temperatures (less than 8 °C or more than 27° C), control can be reduced or delayed since weeds are not actively growing. Do not make applications to weeds stressed longer than 20 days due to lack of moisture as unsatisfactory control can result.
- Application to crops that are stressed by severe weather conditions, frost, low fertility, water-logged soil (soil at or near field capacity), disease or insect damage may result in crop injury. Drought, disease, or insect damage following application may also result in crop injury.
- Product will degrade if left in the sprayer for more than 24 hours after mixing.