WHEN TO APPLY
- Spring wheat, durum wheat, barley: 2 leaf to early flag leaf
- Winter wheat: 2 to 4 leaf stage in the fall, emergence to early flag leaf in the spring
- Flax: 2 to 4 inches tall
- Corn: 4 to 6 leaf
- Canary seed: 3 to 5 leaf
- Seedling grasses: 2 to 4 leaf
- Established grasses (timothy only): prior to shot blade in seed production year
Weed stage: See weeds controlled section
- Ground: minimum 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre) in all crops except corn and Seedling grasses.
- Corn: 20-30 US gallons/acre. (80-120 L/acre)
- Seedling grasses: minimum US 15 gallons/acre. (60 L/acre). Aerial: (wheat, barley, oats only): minimum 3 US gallons/acre. (12 L/acre). Use higher rates in heavier crop canopy.