- Good coverage is essential. Use higher water volumes in heavy crop canopy or weed pressure.
- Optimum control occurs when applied between 12° and 24° C in warm moist growing conditions when weeds are in the seedling stage.
- Typical symptoms of dying weeds will be visible from several hours to several days after application depending on growing conditions.
- Control of weeds may take up to 3-4 weeks.
- Avoid spraying in severe drought.
- Weed control may be reduced during stress conditions, e.g. drought, heat or cold stress, if weeds have initiated flowering, or if heavy infestations exist.
Always read and observe all label directions including rates, restrictions, and grazing and harvest limitations.
*Supported by AgraCity under PMRA tank mix guidelines. When applying tank mix combinations, read and observe all label directions for each product used in the tank mix, and follow the more stringent label precautionary measures for mixing, loading and applying stated on both product labels.