BUCK™ provides excellent control of broadleaf weeds and allows for tank mix flexibility. Buck provides excellent control of all volunteer canola including Group 9 and Group 2 resistant varieties.
MCPA 2,4-D, Avenge® 200-C, Achieve Liquid®, Horizon® Herbicide, Everest® 70 WDG, Glyphosate, Aatrex® 480, Banvel®, Option® 2.25 OD, Ultim® 75 DF, Accent® 75 DF
Wheat , Barley, Oats, Corn, Fall Rye, Flax, Canary Seed, Triticale, Garlic, Onion, Alfalfa, Seedling Grasses, Forage Sorghum & Forage Millet, Zero Till
- A case containing 2× 10 L jugs treats 40 acres.
- There are two rates with this product 0.49 L/ac (20 ac per jug) and 0.57 L/ac (17 ac per jug)
- Pre-seed Application for Wheat, Barley & Oats – Prior to or immediately after seeding
- Wheat, Barley, Oats, Triticale – 2 leaf to early flag
- Fall Rye – When growth begins to early flag
- Canary Grass – 3 to 5 leaf
- Flax – 5 cm in height to early bud stage
- Corn – 4 to 8 leaf
- Garlic – Early post-emergent
- Onion – 2-3 leaf & 4-5 leaf
- Seedling Alfalfa – 2-6 trifoliate
- Established Alfalfa – Up to 25 cm in height