APPLICATION TIMING (CROP)
Sclerotinia or alternaria black spot: apply at early bloom (prior to 30% flower)
Blackleg: Apply at 2-6 leaf stage
- Soybean: R1 to R3 developmental stage, or when there is 5% disease level in the field
- Potatoes: Prior to disease establishment
For soilborne diseases, apply in furrow
- Corn: At the first sign of disease
Pea, lentils, dry beans: Apply before disease is established and no later than onset of flowering
- See label for instructions by crop and disease.
- Ground: minimum 10 US gallons/acre (40 L/ac), except potatoes in furrow (20-56 L/ac), seed corn (80 L/ac)
Aerial: minimum 5 US gallons/acre (20 L/acre). (Do not apply to seed corn or potato by air.