PRODUCT PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
AgraCity products provide affordable, effective, high performance control of the toughest weeds in all major crops grown in Canada.
We stand behind our products.
We are so confident in our product and product performance that we are willing to provide our customers with the AgraCity Product Performance Guarantee.
AgraCity has the largest selection of affordable high-performance crop protection products in Canada.
We are committed to providing all our products at the best possible prices without compromising product quality and performance by setting and meeting the highest possible standards and working with the best product manufacturers from around the world.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE:
- Registered for use for all major crops in Canada, including barley, canola, corn, oats, peas, soybeans, wheat and more.
- Designed to provide high performance at affordable prices.
- Excellent for managing key driver weeds like wild oats, kochia, cleavers and thistle, including biotypes that have developed resistance to major herbicide groups
- Guaranteed to perform under Canadian growing conditions.
OUR PRODUCT PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
AgraCity is committed to meeting our customers’ expectations for quality and product performance.
- AgraCity guarantees that our product formulations meet the highest standard of quality.
- If at any time you are not satisfied with the product formulation properties, AgraCity will replace the product as soon as possible.
- AgraCity guarantees that our products will provide 90% control or more of all weeds listed as controlled on the product label. This performance guarantee does not apply to weeds listed as suppressed or weed biotypes resistant to the herbicide group applied
- An authorized AgraCity representative must be notified immediately if the concern is about AgraCity product quality.
- Only products purchased from AgraCity are eligible for the product performance guarantee.
- Only AgraCity herbicide products are eligible for the product performance guarantee
- All products must be applied according to label instructions and application guidelines
- An authorized AgraCity representative must be notified within 21 days of application if the concern is about product performance so that an authorized AgraCity representative can inspect the sprayed area prior to a second application. The authorized AgraCity representative must confirm that the product did not meet the required 90% control of emerged weeds at the time of application.
- Weeds that are smaller or larger than specified on the label at the time of application or are not present at the time of application do not qualify for the Product Performance Guarantee.
- If 90% control is not met and there is time for a second application, AgraCity will provide the product required for remedial application on the required acres.
- If 90% control is not met and the crop is beyond the application window for a second application, AgraCity will provide replacement product for the required acres for the following year.
- All replacement product is subject to final approval of AgraCity and AgraCity reserves the right to audit all claims. AgraCity reserves the right to change any or all features of the AgraCity Product Performance Guarantee at any time. Accounts must be paid in full before qualifying for assistance towards respray or product replacement.
- No other costs related to reapplication are the responsibility of AgraCity. AgraCity shall not be liable for any punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage suffered by the customer in connection with the products purchased from AgraCity.
Always read and follow label directions. Not following the label directions will result in non-qualification for the AgraCity Product Performance Guarantee.
Consult your AgraCity representative to learn more about the AgraCity Product Performance Guarantee.